Sunday 24 June 2018

Other Updates

I changed my profile picture on Ravelry. I designed it to be that simple. Let me know what you think about it in the comment section below.


I am also thinking if I wanted to change my blogger picture too.

That is all for this weekend!! On weekdays I would go to school, so I would post another one next weekend. Thank you for reading my entries and come back again next weekend.
Have a nice day!! Bye!! :)

If you are new to my blog, you could read them here, or scroll down.

You could also visit my Ravelry account and help me with my wishlist so that I could show them out to you and thank you for gifting it to me. Just pick one please. That is all I wanted for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Featured post

Creative Rachy Showcase

CRAFTY SHOWCASE     I've been a huge fan of Creative Rachy because she is fantastic in making kawaii polymer clay charms. She makes s...