Saturday 14 July 2018

It's Done!!!

This is my first ever filet crochet and I am so happy... This is what it looked like..


My Home Sweet Home is now done but it has not been blocked and haven't added a border line, as you can see in the picture, but I would get to that when I have the time and I don't have a mat to place it onto.. I will be making another filet crochet so come back next week for more crochet projects..
Bye!!! :)

Sorry if it is too short. I hope you still liked it. If you also wanted  to make this pattern yourself, you could go to Lee Ives' Ravelry account, here. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Featured post

Creative Rachy Showcase

CRAFTY SHOWCASE     I've been a huge fan of Creative Rachy because she is fantastic in making kawaii polymer clay charms. She makes s...