Saturday 7 July 2018

Filet Crochet

Hello everyone, and welcome back to another crochet project. As you have read earlier I made the Home Sweet Home Filet Crochet from Lee Ives. She made it in color white but I made mine green. I am at the underneath letters of the SWEET letters. 

                                                                 © CrraftAlinsky

I finished the HOME letters yesterday evening. After I post this I would be continuing this filet crohet so that I could finish it early. And I can add the borders outside. If you are also going to make this, you have to block this so that it lays flat.

That'S all for today. I hope you like my contents, if you do please help me with these patterns on my wishlist. It is much appreciated. Come back next week for another crochet projects. Have a great day! Goodbye!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Featured post

Creative Rachy Showcase

CRAFTY SHOWCASE     I've been a huge fan of Creative Rachy because she is fantastic in making kawaii polymer clay charms. She makes s...